Do you have regular office hours during community quarantine?
We are by appointment at this time. Please call 0917-5216828.
What are your payment methods?
For your convenience we accept these payment methods: Call us for details.
- Bank (BDO,BPI)
- Paypal (via website)
Should I make an appointment before going to your shop?
Preferably but walk-ins are entertained specially for for custom or made-to-order costume customers.
Does your shop have parking?
No. Luna Mencias St. is a Mabuhay Lane. So you can park at the nearest mall, about 2 blocks away. Shaw Center Mall has basement parking.
What courier do you use?
- We use LBC, Grab Express, or Lalamove, depending on your location. Not all items can be shipped so call us first to make sure.
- LBC ships nationwide and usually takes 1-6 days depending on location.
- Grab Express and Lalamove does same day delivery but is available in Metro Manila only.
Can I have Grab or Lalamove pickup my costume?
Yes. Coordinate with XXXXX the time you will have Grab/Lalamove pick up the item and again once you have booked a ride. Add a NOTE to the rider, WHAT item to pickup, and WHO ordered the item. This is to avoid picking up the wrong item.
- 917 Luna Mencias St. Addition HIlls, Mandaluyong City (After MNP360 and Organico Restaurant).
- 8664-6033, 0917-5623800
Do you have a measurement guide?
Please measure without allowances. If infant, measure with diaper on. When measuring circumference, like around the waist, place measuring tape around the area with two fingers space between the body (skin) and the tape. Do not leave the tape to drop or make it too tight. It should be free enough to rotate and tight enough that it does not fall down the position.
What will I do if I don't have a tape measure?
- You can make one out from strips of paper that are taped together. Use a ruler to make graduation marks on the paper.
- Or, you can use a rope to mark the length of the one you want to measure. Then use a ruler to measure its length from end to end.
How can I check if a rental costume can fit me?
It is best if you go the shop to fit and reserve the costume. If in case you can't go, then click here for the size guide. Measurements shown are of the actual costume. Your body should measure less. Some costumes though can stretch so you can also call us to verify fit.
If you don't have a costume that I want, can you make one for me but I will just rent it?
If the costume that you need is popular and we want to add it in our rental collections, we can make a new one for you to rent. We can discuss and agree on the design details. Rental fee in this case is above the normal rate.
What is your cut-off time in returning rented costumes?
- If you are supposed to return the costume today, then cut-off time is by end of the business hours. If you are late, then surcharge will apply.
Can I rent a costume without going to your shop?
Find online the costume your want. Then let us know your body measurements such as shoulder, chest, waist, hips, shoulder to waist, pants length or dress length whichever is applicable. We can verify fit through phone or chat (facebook page) regarding the fit and other matters. Once fit has been verified and costume paid, you can book pick up by couriers (grab express, lalamove) at the designated date/time. Return of costumes can also be arranged via couriers.